Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Top Ten Book Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I'm generally pretty terrible about keeping track of quotes from books but I've been trying to be better lately and have taken to snapping a pic of the page on my phone. Her are ten that have stuck out to me and I actually managed to keep track of!

"I do, you know," he said on a soft breath.
"Hmmm...?" She played with the hair at his nape.
"I love you, Lucy."
Her heart did a slow roll even as fear struck a match. "Again?" she teased.
"No." He gave her a long, slow look. "Still."
The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter

Her heart was, very simply, set on him. Perhaps both in spite of and because of his shortcomings.
True to You by Becky Wade

"But the very best love stories are the ones that are flawed and full of forgiveness and pain and joy and challenges and happiness. All these things make up a love story."
Paper Hearts by Courtney Walsh

I really just wanted to be alone. But being with Lawry felt almost the same.
The Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall

"Your soul fits perfectly to mine, and somehow I knew it at once."
The Captive Imposter by Dawn Crandall

"The slightest thought of you wreaks havoc within me."
The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall

"Stories are found in the pages of a book-and I'd like our stories to merge in the next chapter." He pulled out the small jeweler's box.
Dangerous Illusions by Irene Hannon

"Fiction is a way to express mankind's deepest heart. His fears. His hopes. His failings. His successes. Fiction is truth...in a pretty wrapping"
A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White

"Real life isn't just your career or your everyday stuff. It's the surprises and opportunities and open doors you didn't see coming."
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg

"Especially if it's crazy." Case stood. "Besides, half the time crazy is just another word for bold. Or grand. Or adventurous. All of which I generally support."
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg

0 comments:

Post a Comment