Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten (New) Heroes to Love

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I wanted to feature some swoon-worthy heroes for the V-day freebie but there are just too many that I love! So I narrowed it down to heroes from books that I've read in the last year(ish) and limited myself to one per author. So without further ado, here are some heroes that had me melting more than a little bit!

#1. Lawry Hampton from The Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall

#2. Trent Hawthorne from An Uncommon Courtship by Kristi Ann Hunter

#3. Peter Holstein from A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White

#4. Ryan Brooks from Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh

#5. Wyatt Paxton from The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin

#6. Seb Pierce from One Enchanted Noel by Melissa Tagg

#7. Wes Harrison from Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham

#8. Chase Griffin from His Steadfast Love by Julie Lessman

#9. Noble Rynallt from The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz

#10. Parker Mitchell from Still Life by Dani Pettrey

So if you've read these books do you agree with me? Who are some heroes you've been loving lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment