Friday, February 02, 2018

Month in Review: January 2018


January was a good month for me, especially in the book and blogging departments! The new year brought a renewed passion for reading and getting back into regularly posting on here! I finished NINETEEN books!! That is almost a third of the total I read last year-definitely looking up! I also started a bookstagram (@adventuresofaliterarynature) this month and I'm really enjoying it! 

The Books
Crossfire by Susan May Warren
Engaged in Trouble by Jenny B. Jones
You'll Get Through This by Max Lucado
Courtship in Crisis by Thomas Umstattd Jr.
Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum
Double Shot by Erynn Mangum
The Lawman Claims His Bride by Renee Ryan 
Hearts Entwined by Witemeyer, Connealy, Jennings, and Jagears
For Woman Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

Other Reviews I Wrote This Month

Books I Added to My Collection This Month
All review copies except Let's All Be Brave!

Goal Progress

-Read 75 books 19/75
-Read 12 Christian Living Books 1/12
-Read 2 educational books and/or biographies 0/2
-Finish 1-2 classics 0/2
-Read 15 non-review fiction books 10/15
-Read 5 kindle TBR 4/5
-Try 5 new-to-me authors 3/5

Already getting close to some of these goals so I'll probably being uping them! Based on last year I thought they were reasonable but so far this year is going much better than last!


0 comments:

Post a Comment