Monday, January 01, 2018

17 Best Books/Series I Read in 2017


I made an attempt to just pick 10 favorites but that was impossible so I tried to do 17. That too was extremely hard so I decided to cheat a little and count series as one and to list my favorite novellas as a bit of an add-on. The reason choosing was so difficult was because I read some amazing books this year! I only managed to finish 65 books but of those, 45 were 5-star and 15 were 4-star so you can see why picking favorites was hard! But without further ado, here are my favorite books I read in 2017 (in no particular order)! 

#1. Never Forget by Jody Hedlund

#2. An Uncommon Courtship and An Inconvenient Beauty by Kristi Ann Hunter

#3. Rescue Me, A Matter of Trust, and Troubled Waters by Susan May Warren

#4. Still Life and Blind Spot by Dani Pettrey

#5.  Where There's Smoke, Playing With Fire,  & Burnin' For You by Susan May Warren

#6. When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

#7. I'll Be There by Susan May Warren

#8. His Steadfast Love by Julie Lessman

#9. Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer

#10. A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White

#11. Crown of Souls by Ronie Kendig

#12. All This Time by Melissa Tagg

#13. Hometown Girl by Courtney Walsh

#14. Vanishing Point by Lisa Harris

#15. Four Winds by Lisa T. Bergren

#16. Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham

#17. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter

Novella Honorable Mentions
You Don't Have to Be a Star by Susan May Warren
Worth the Wait by Karen Witemeyer
Titanis by Ronie Kendig
Then Came You by Becky Wade
A Maple Valley Romance by Melissa Tagg
A Sweethaven Romance by Courtney Walsh
Oh The Weather Outside is Frightful by Susan May Warren
Lygos by Ronie Kendig
One Enchanted Noel by Melissa Tagg
One Christmas in Winter by Bell Renshaw

What were your favorite books you read this year? Did any of my favorites make your list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment