Monday, October 23, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #271

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished in the last six weeks:
I have been remiss in blogging this last month and a half but I've been getting some reading in! And these books were all amazing! Seriously some of my favorites for the year! Reviews are either up or will be coming in the next few days!

What I am currently reading:
Just about to start this one and I'm looking forward to it!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure what's next, I think Too Far Down is my last review book so unless I get another one in the mail soon maybe I'll be able to get to some of my non-review TBR!


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment