Monday, May 15, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #263 & Bout of Books 19: Wrap-Up

Hosted by: The Book Date

Bout of Books

Here is what I finished last week:
I am so happy with how much reading I got in this week! It's been a long while since I read this much in this amount of time. Granted almost all of them were novellas or not quite full-length novels but I'm still happy with it! A total of 1,296 pages! And every single one of them was amazing!

What I am currently reading:
Loving this one, of course! Last of the Susan May Warren books I need to catch up one before I can say I've read all of her fiction books!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure what is up next at the moment but I'm hoping to keep up this reading streak!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment