Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Memes 5/19

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What do you do with books you no longer want? Do you donate them? Do you take them to a half-price bookstore? Does a friend or family member benefit?

My Answer:
If I have extra copies of a book I like then I typically pass them onto one of my sisters. But if I'm just getting rid of books I usually just donate them to Salvation Army.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

No sooner had Lily O'Neal plunged her hands into the sticky bread dough than the doorbell rang. Why did it always work that way?
A Langhorne Romance by Deborah Raney
from Right Where We Belong novella collection

My Thoughts
I can totally relate! It's always the second that you get into something that someone needs something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment