Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Want to Read a Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. WWII-This is my favorite time-period!

#2. Marriage of convenience stories-Pretty much my favorite plot line.

#3. Family Sagas-I love when series are all about siblings, it's so cool to have all the books really well connected.

#4. Recommendations from a favorite author-If an author I love, loves a book it makes me want to check it out.

#5. Humor-I love to laugh so if I hear that a book is funny I'll want to read it!

#6. Compared to a book I love-If you say it's similar to a favorite book of mine I'll definitely be looking it up!


#7. Recommendation from my sister-We have really similar taste and while it's not often she reads a book I haven't read if she says I'll like it she's usually right!

#8. Set during any war-I don't know why but I really love stories that take place in wartime.

#9. Recommendations from book bloggers with similar taste-When I find book bloggers who love the same books as me I take note when they recommend a new favorite of theirs.

#10. A really gorgeous cover-I may not end up wanting to read it after reading the description but a beautiful cover will really catch my eye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment