Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Memes 3/24

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
How do you handle negative comments left on your blog?

My Answer:
I haven't really gotten any but if I did I would try to reply respectively. Though if they used language I don't agree with I'd have to delete it since this is a Christian blog.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Javier laughed and shook his head as we reached the top of the sand dune, Centinela loping in a wide circle around us. "I do not know if I can court a girl from the future and have a pet wolf," he said in Spanish. "That is a lot to ask of one man."
Four Winds by Lisa T. Bergren

My Thoughts
Nice way to sweep you into the story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment