Friday, December 09, 2016

Friday Memes 12/9

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What is your best guess that you won't be changing the genres you currently read?

My Answer:
I've gotten pretty good at know what kind of books I'll enjoy so I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with my current genres. But I'm not opposed to trying new ones though there aren't many I haven't tried!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Vindication tasted like sweat. Backbreaking, limb-aching sweat. Tzivia Khalon pushed onto her knees and used the back of her gloved hand to wipe away the perspiration plastering her hair to her face and neck.
Conspiracy of Silence by Ronie Kendig

My Thoughts
Love this beginning. The words and the images they bring to your head are brilliantly crafted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment