Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Memes 12/16

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What is your favorite holiday beverage to drink while you're reading?

My Answer:
Eggnog has long been my favorite holiday beverage but I just discovered Peppermint White Hot Chocolate at Starbucks and I'm in love!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"I'm warning you, girl," Zeke Crawford called from his dory. "You and your crazy grandpa can leave the island nice-like. Or I'll run you off."
Abbie Watson shielded her  eyes against the bright morning sun and glared at Zeke across the glittering water.
Never Forget by Jody Hedlund

My Thoughts
Lots of questions brought to mind! Why does Zeke want them off the island and why won't they leave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment