Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Books I Want to Read Because of Other Bloggers

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

These are 10 books that really weren't even on my radar until other bloggers (who I know have similar reading tastes to mine) shared about them and now I really want to add them to my collection!


My Hope Next Door by Tammy L. Gray

Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan


The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan


The Statistical Probablility of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith


The Sound of Diamonds by Rachelle Rea


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Told You So by Kristen Heitzmann


The Runaway Princess by Hester Browne


A Table by the Window by Hillary Manton Lodge


Rules of Murder by Julianna Deering



0 comments:

Post a Comment