Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Memes 9/30

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you encourage other reading friends to start a blog or at least put their thoughts/reviews on public reading sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, etc?

My Answer:
Not really. Most of my reading friends I've met through blogging so they all already do!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"Okay, smile pretty-hot guys at three o'clock."
Shannon O'Bryen smiled, more because of her friend Margo's mumbled man alert than the need to charm any "hot guy." 
Love Everlasting by Julie Lessman

My Thoughts
Fun beginning! Brought a smile to my face and got me excited for the story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment