Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Memes 9/16

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Have you ever wanted to write a book? If so, what genre would you choose? And...have you been successful in writing a book?

My Answer:
Writing has never really appealed to me. I made some attempts during my school years but while I can come up with story ideas I'm not very good at executing them!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Lydia King took a tentative step into Mr. Lowe's hazy office, feeling like Bob Cratchit approaching Scrooge. Had Cratchit's heart pitter-pattered as fast as hers? Except his heartbeat wouldn't have had anything to do with Scrooge's looks-thin blue lips, pointed nose, and red eyes, per Dickens.
A Heart Most Certain by Melissa Jagears

My Thoughts
Fun beginning! Loved the comparisons with Scrooge! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment