Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Books That I Purchased on a Whim

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

These are ten books that I really had no reason for buying, just found them on sale and decided to give them a shot. Some of these I've read, some I haven't.

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Wake by Amanda Hocking

Savannnah from Savannah by Denise Hildreth

Sweet Baklava by Debbie Mayne

Merciless by Robin Parrish

My Heart Remembers by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Under the Cajun Moon by Mindy Starns Clark

Never the Bride by Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

The Truth About Forever is such a great book! Sarah Dessen knows how to tell a great story! Great Top Ten! :D
My TTT!

Abbi Hart said...

Giovanna-Good to know!

Rissi said...

I have The Truth about Forever and am curious about Sarah's books in general. From what I've read, it sounds as if some of her novels would be totally fine (for what I like in fiction) and others I'm have a more "eh" reaction to. Also, I've heard great things about Uglies.

Post a Comment