Monday, April 18, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #220

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
I again got nothing finished this week. I was busy almost every day and every night which left little room for reading.

What I am currently reading:
Almost done with this one and I absolutely love it!

What I hope to read this week:
Love this cover and I'm hoping the the inside is just as lovely!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of these two but they look interesting. Happy Reading!

Kym said...

Both of those are on my to-read list! Beautiful covers!! Here's what I'm reading this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/what-im-reading-april-18-2016.html

Anonymous said...

Okay, I definitely need to try out a Christian novel this year. I know I've added several because of you in the past ^__^. Here's my Monday link: https://woolycakesandwoodenspoons.com/2016/04/18/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-16/

Abbi Hart said...

Heather-They were!

Kym-Hope you get to read them soon!

Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons-You won't be sorry!

Post a Comment