Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Memes 1/15

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you think you will ever get tired of blogging? 

My Answer:
I don't know, probably at some point in the future I'll get too busy to keep up with it but I'm hoping to keep blogging for a long time! 


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Time to jump. With trembling legs tangling in her scapular, Katharina crouched on the stone ledge of the window and peered down at the matted grass, still hard and untouched by spring. She blinked back a wave of dizziness and hoped the two-story drop wasn't as far as it looked.
Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund

My Thoughts
Great beginning! Love how it immediately makes you want to know what's going on!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
The books sounds intriguing. As for blogging, love it, but I get lazy sometimes and don't post for days. Have a great day!

The Truth About Books said...

I hope I never get tired of blogging. I love to meet other bloggers.

Old follower.

Elizabeth said...

I hope to be blogging for a while. It is my fun, and I love talking to other bloggers.

Have a great weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Maria said...

I've been blogging for a while and hope to continue blogging though I have changed the way I blog:)

I like the beginning and I'm definitely curious as to why she's jumping out a window....here's my Friday post

Abbi Hart said...

Sherrie-It was!

The Truth About Books-Me too!

Elizabeth-Same here!

Maria-Cool!

Post a Comment