Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag


I have seen this tag floating around and since fall is my absolute favorite season I decided I would do it for fun!

Favorite candle scent
There are so many amazing scents out there I don't know if I can pick just one! I will say that I always love vanilla, it's timeless and it's almost impossible to mess up. I pretty much love any fall scented candle, they make me happy!

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I am a really weird person and I don't enjoy hot beverages at all! Every once in awhile I have a cup of cappuccino and hot chocolate mixed together, or even more rarely a cup of tea but I would much rather have a tall glass of sweet tea!

What’s the best fall memory you have?
I always loved taking a drive on this slightly scary road that overlooks this valley filled with trees and seeing the beauty of the changing colors!

Best fragrance for fall
Pumpkin, apple, especially if they are coming from the oven! Most recently I have made Pumpkin Gingerbread and Apple Cheesecake Bars both of which made my apartment smell divine and tasted amazing!

Favorite Thanksgiving food
Cottage Potatoes, hands down! If you have never had them you are seriously missing out!

Most worn sweater
I haven't been much of a sweater girl the past few years but I'm trying to change that! I'm more of a hoodie/jacket girl and the one I've worn the most this year is a zip-up hoodie that I bought in Sunset Beach, NC when I was there for my best friend's wedding!

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles for sure! I haven't done it in awhile since we didn't have trees close enough to our house but I am not a football fan at all!

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans! I haven't quite figured out how to make leggings work for me yet!

Combat boots or Uggs?
Neither, and I really haven't found a type of boot that I really like all that much.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes! I will fully admit that I'm a sucker for pumpkin spice!

Favorite fall TV show
I don't have any special thing that I watch every fall but I love fall TV! So many amazing shows that air during the fall! Hawaii Five-O, all the NCIS', Castle, Arrow, The Flash, Doctor Who, Jane the Virgin, Agents of SHIELD, The Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, Last Man Standing, to name a few :)

What do you want to be for Halloween?
We never did Halloween growing up so I have no experience in dressing up for it but this year I'm working at my bakery job on the 31st and I am going to try to dress up as Rosie the Riveter! It's easy to do and easy to work in!

Hats or Scarves?
I can't really pull off either, or just haven't figured out how to do it though I do want to be able to! I'd probably pick scarves out of the two!

What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The leaves changing and taking walks through the ones that have fallen! I am blessed that taking walks is actually part of my job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment