Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Day 3 Update & Day 4 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today: Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
Books I Finished Today: N/A
Pages Read Today: 172
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 594

My Thoughts on Day 3
This is really not my strongest read-a-thon! Unfortunately this week is a bit busy for me so reading time is at a premium but I am fitting it in whenever I can. I was actually surprised that I got more read today than yesterday because I was crazy busy again and also was feeling awful all morning so I didn't read then! But I am glad I got some reading in and hopefully day 4 will be better!

Four Seasons in Book Covers Challenge
Hosted by: Kimberly Faye Reads

For this challenge, you need to convey the four seasons in book covers – through color, title, cover, etc. You can be literal or take a more creative approach. Anything goes! Just show me four seasons in book covers. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment