Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #167: In Good Company

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

In Good Company by Jen Turano
Bethany House-July 7, 2015

About the Book
After growing up as an orphan, Millie Longfellow is determined to become the best nanny the East Coast has ever seen. Unfortunately, her playfulness and enthusiasm aren't always well-received and she finds herself dismissed from yet another position. 
Everett Mulberry has quite unexpectedly become guardian to three children that scare off every nanny he hires. About to depart for Newport, Rhode Island, for the summer, he's desperate for competent childcare.

At wit's end with both Millie and Everett, the employment agency gives them one last chance--with each other. As Millie falls in love with her mischievous charges, Everett focuses on achieving the coveted societal status of the upper echelons. But as he investigates the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of the children's parents, will it take the loss of those he loves to learn whose company he truly wants for the rest of his life?

Why I Want It
I have loved every book I've read of this author's and I can't wait for this one!

5 comments:

danicapage said...

Thankfully, I got this one on Netgalley. Likewise, I adored the first one. It was exceptionally well written.

Here's my WOW

Also don't miss my $30 giveaway to Amazon here

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Ah, yes. I'm looking forward to this one as well. Great pick!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings

Krystianna said...

This one sounds pretty good and I love the font on the cover!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Aizel Macaldo said...

Hi! I was wondering if you could recommend me good Christian novels? :) MV Logos Hope is currently in the Philippines, so I'm hoping to buy Christian books. Thanks. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Danica-Hope we enjoy!

Tressa-It should be amazing!

Krystianna-Me too!

Aizel-Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on this! I have hundreds of good Christian novels that I love, what are some genres you enjoy?

Post a Comment