Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #165

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had such a great week of reading! I really liked How to Catch a Prince, Spy of Richmond was so good, and From the Start was beyond amazing!

What I am currently reading:
Finally getting around to reading this book and it's amazing!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure which of these I'll get to this week, but they are my next three review books and Season of Wonder which I need to reread because I read it too fast and too long ago so I honestly don't remember the slightest thing about it!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #164
Top Ten Books for Readers Who Like Novellas
Waiting on Wednesday #152: From the Start
Spy of Richmond by Jocelyn Green

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment