Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Ten Things I Like When It Comes to Romances in Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. Christ is at the center of it

#2. When the hero gives the heroine a cute unique nickname-like Red or Sunshine

#3. When the hero gets adorably yet unnecessarily jealous before he's even admitted to himself that he likes the heroine

#4. Bantering or even bickering between the hero and heroine, at least at the start

#5. When the proposal is adorably unique

#6. When the hero gets all macho and protective of the heroine

#7. When the hero and heroine greatly dislike each other at the start but then find themselves falling in love

#8. When the hero has a moment of vulnerability that just makes your heart melt

#9. When either the hero or heroine goes above and beyond to get the other something that they greatly desire

#10. When the hero and/or heroine has a random quirk that the other one finds adorable.

3 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

I love unique nicknames, adorable proposals, and the random quirks too.

Rissi said...

Number 5, yes! I agree. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn-They just make for such a cute romance and always make me smile!

Rissi-Yeah I love cute proposals! I've been keeping track when I find good ones and hope to use it for a top ten freebie topic!

Post a Comment