Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. So many books, so little time-Every reader gets this, there are literally hundreds of books that I might want to read but there is no way I'll ever even get to half of them.

#2. The long horrible waits for my favorite author's next book-and then I devour it in a day or less and start the cycle all over again.

#3. Having my favorite author's new book but not being able to read it-because I have a stack of review books with looming post dates and I have to get them read first.

#4. Having so many TV shows I love-and thus having to decide whether to watch them or read.

#5. Deciding which non-review book to read first-when I finally get a little ahead on my review books. There are so many amazing ones waiting it's hard to pick.

#6. Losing sleep-because the book is just so good that I don't want to put it down.

#7. Not having time to reread-There are so many books that I've read and would love to read again but all the new books keep me from having the time to.

#8. The price of books-Thankfully I get most of mine for review but there are those few that you don't get and then you have to hope you can afford.

#9. Reading a book that none of my friends or sisters have read-and thus having no one to rant and/or talk to about it.

#10. Series ending-I hate saying goodbye to the characters I love!

4 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

I'm so with you on 1, 2, 3, 6,. Though in my case with 3 it was typically a new release that came out during grad school mid terms or finals.

Rissi said...

Numbers 1 and 2? Yep, I totally get those. :)

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Oh yes, having no one to talk about an amazing read is terrible. And the WAIT between books can be excruciating. At least I always have another book to read while I wait! :)

Here's my TTT: http://iblog4books.blogspot.com/2015/02/ten-book-related-problems-i-have.html

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn- :)

Rissi-Haha yeah!

Brooke-It's the worst! Thankfully I can usually get my sister to read them but she reads at a slower pace so it's usually months later before I can discuss it. Though I usually can find a blogging friend who has read it too!

Post a Comment