Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #162

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Well I had a good week of reading! Sadly the quality of book wasn't always the best but Sabotaged made it better by being simply amazing!

What I am currently reading:
Trying to finish HP today and Beloved Dust is taking me awhile because it is so good and I keep having to stop to take notes!

What I hope to read this week:
My next four review books! Not sure if I'll get to them all but I am excited about each of them!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #161
Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
Waiting on Wednesday #149: Double Cross
Remember the Lilies by Liz Tolsma

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Julie @ Smiling Shelves said...

I'm glad you had a book that redeemed the rest of the mediocre reads this week. Hope your upcoming reads are amazing, as well!

Abbi Hart said...

Julie-Yeah I was really glad I had Sabotaged to look forward to while I slogged through the not so great ones! All of my upcoming reads look really promising!

Post a Comment