Thursday, January 01, 2015

Monthly Reflections #35: November & December 2014

Photobucket

These past two months have been crazy busy for me so I'm sad to say that not only did I not read all that much but I also forgot to do November's post! So I decided to do one for both months. I only read 14 books and wrote 5 reviews between November and December! They were good books though!

Books I Read
Favorites were definitely Where Treetops Glisten, Love Unexpected, One December Night, Evergreen, Sophie's Other Daughter, and A Whisper of Hope!

Reviews I Wrote:

In January I Hope To:
Read at least 10 books
Post 7 reviews
Participate in Bout of Books

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved Evergreen and Where Treetops Glisten! Thanks for participating in Monthly Reflections, Abbi! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Those two were amazing!

Post a Comment