Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Memes 1/16

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you feel comfortable enough approaching a stranger when you see he/she is reading a book to ask what they are reading?

My Answer:
Nope. I am a very shy person and feel extremely awkward in situations like that! I would totally do it if I was at least acquainted with the person but never a stranger!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Michael Hunt staggered from the impact of the blow. His hand reached instinctively for his bruised rib cage.
Hidden Agenda by Lisa Harris

My Thoughts
Wow this beginning definitely sucks you right in! I watch a lot of cop shows so I could vividly see this scene playing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment