Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Top Ten 2015 Releases I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

There are so many amazing books coming out in 2015 but the ones that get me most excited are the ones from my favorite authors or new books in series I'm absolutely loving! So here are the 10 books I can't wait to read in 2015! And as a bonus lots of the covers are super cute or pretty!

#1. Unfailing Love by Julie Lessman

#2. From the Start by Melissa Tagg

#3. Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren

#4. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin

#5. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

#6. Falcon by Ronie Kendig

#7. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade

#8. After a Fashion by Jen Turano

#9. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund

#10. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer

6 comments:

danicapage said...

Okay Hedlund, Pettrey, and Lessman are three of my favorite authors so I'm also excited for those. I'm super excited to read Taken by Dee Henderson as well. I just love Christian fiction.

here's my post

Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

Dawn Janis said...

Julie has a new book coming out?! How did I miss this? Most of your others are on my list as well.

Abbi Hart said...

Danica- Haha me too! There are just so many amazing Christian authors out there!

Dawn-Yeah it's a contemporary and I can't wait!!

Stormi said...

I really enjoy Julie Lessman's books. :)

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Yes! To all of these!!!

Abbi Hart said...

Stormi-Yeah her books are always amazing!!!

Brook :)

Post a Comment