Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Top Ten Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I didn't really know what to do with today's topic so I made one of my own up! Here are ten book titles that I absolutely love!

#1. Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker

#2. A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert

#3. Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin

#4. Dancing With Fireflies by Denise Hunter

#5. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman

#6. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

#7. The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren

#8. For Such A Time by Kate Breslin

#9. A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin

#10. Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I haven't read any of the books on your list this week! I love the book titles too, especially Chasing Jupiter!

CG @ Paper Fury said...

Chasing Jupiter was AMAZING. It's the only one I've read off your list, but I easily gave it 5-stars and kind of hugged the characters. The ending, though. I could still cry and I read it months ago.
Here's my TTT!

Sofia T. said...

I haven't read any of these books but I just added The Shadow of Your Smile on Goodreads!!!

Here's my TTT

Rissi said...

Number 2, 3, 4, and 6 = LOVE. Fun post, Abbi - such a clever idea. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Sorry for the late replies-life's been hectic!

Chrissireads-Yeah I love that one!

Cait-That book was beautiful!

Sofia-I love that one!

Rissi-Thanks!

Post a Comment