Saturday, August 09, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #40

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books to Review
Destined for Doon (ARC) by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon (Blink)
Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas (CFBA)
A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson (Revell)
Storm Siren by Mary Weber (BookLook)

Books I Was Given
The Solar System: God's Heavenly Handiwork by Jason Lisle

Books I Won
Snow the Tulips by Liz Tolsma (Litfuse)
The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson (Litfuse)
Seagrass Pier by Colleen Coble (Litfuse)
The Mountains Bow Down by Sibella Giorello (Litfuse)
It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren (Litfuse)
All but one of these I either had or didn't want so my sister and mom got some books!

Books I Bought
Becoming Me by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
It's My Life by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Who I Am by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
On My Own by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
I Do! by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
My Name is Chloe by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Sold Out by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Road Trip by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Face the Music by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Meant to Be by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Just Ask by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
Falling Up by Melody Carlson ($2.00)
The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell ($2.00)
Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Whispers by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Echoes by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Sunsets by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Clouds by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Waterfalls by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Woodlands by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
Wildflowers by Robin Jones Gunn ($2.00)
My sister is getting married and moving to a new apartment so she was downsizing her books. I got all of these books that I really wanted for a fantastic price-win win!

Kindle Books
The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate (FREE)
Wings of Glass by Gina Holmes (FREE)
Tremors by Bonnie S. Calhoun (FREE)

6 comments:

Aizel Macaldo said...

You have a lot of books there! Interesting titles too. Destined for Doon caught my attention. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Doon. :)
Ooh and congrats to your sister! :)

Michelle said...

You scored big! I am familiar with Melody Carlson and Robin Jones Gunn..great authors.
Congratulations to your sister!

Vee_Bookish said...

So many books! I'm surprised, I haven't seen a single one before. I don't think I could part with any of my books even if I downsized but at least your sister knows that they're going to a good home. I hope you have a great week!

Under The Mountain

Abbi Hart said...

Aizel-Doon was amazing and I can't wait to start Destined for Doon! Thank you!

Michelle-I agree! Thanks!

Vickie-I'm the same way but my sis was never a big reader so it's a lot easier for her to part with them since she'll probably never read them again!

Kate said...

Great haul!! Just finished Bouquet of Love...so cute! And can't wait to hear what you think of Destined for Doon and Storm Siren. Both look good.

Abbi Hart said...

Kate-I'm about to start A Bouquet of Love and I'm happy to hear it's good! I can't wait to read Storm Siren and Destined for Doon but it will probably be next week before I can get two them since I have a full work week and two other review books with earlier due dates!

Post a Comment