Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #135

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I was pretty happy with the reading that I got in this week, though I will admit that most of it was in the last two days since I was rather busy the first five days of the week!

What I am currently reading:
I literally just finished both Love's Awakening and Appalachian Serenade and haven't had a chance to start another!

What I hope to read this week:
I am once again participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon and I'm hoping to read at least 7 books! You can see my choices on my goals post HERE!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #134
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want to Read
Waiting on Wednesday #125: Destined for Doon
Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Good luck with Bout of Books. That is an ambitious goal. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Wow I totally admire you for doing Bout of Books (or any person who signs up for that matter)! I hope you get your goals accomplished!

Here's a link to my reading week if your interested:
http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/2014/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html

Abbi Hart said...

Kathy-Thanks!

Laura-Thanks! It's always a fun way to try to catch up on my reading!

Post a Comment