Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today:
Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas (318 pages)
Overkill by Ronie Kendig [a novella] (73 pages)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (77 pages)
Books I Finished Today:
Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas
Overkill by Ronie Kendig
Pages Read Today: 444
Total Books Finished: 4 (2 novels, 2 novellas)
Total Pages Read: 810

Create a Sentence 
Hosted by: Book Reviews from a Christian Gal

"For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books."

"I'm told one year, now that it was my head."

The Books:
Origins by Jessica Khoury
So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
Matched by Ally Condie
The Death Cure by James Dashner
Revolutionary by Krista McGee

2 comments:

Raquel Gabrielle said...

Your doing awesome keep it up!

Abbi Hart said...

Raquel-Thank you!

Post a Comment