Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #35

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books to Review
I've read and really liked the first two and I can't wait to read the other four!

Books I Was Given
I got all of these books for Christmas, except The Captive Maiden which was a super late birthday gift. I've read that one as well as The Accidental Bride and Chasing Jupiter and I'm really looking forward to the other five!

Books I Won
I've been wanting to read the bottom two for awhile now so I was quite excited to win them and I'm looking forward to reading my first Jill Williamson books!

Books I Bought
I've read all of these before except Les Miserables!

Kindle Books
Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson (FREE)
Postcards from Fred by Brad Whittington (FREE)
Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer (FREE)
A December Bride by Denise Hunter (REVIEW)
A January Bride by Deborah Raney (REVIEW)
A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant (REVIEW)
A March Bride by Rachel Hauck (REVIEW)
An April Bride by Lenora Worth (REVIEW)
A May Bride by Meg Moseley (REVIEW)
A Home For Christmas by Mary Connealy & Robin Lee Hatcher ($2.99)

Brilliant Devices by Shelley Adina (WON)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Quite a few good looking books you have here! I've read some of them, but there are others that are on my "to read" list, like the Jill Wiliamson books. Her Blood of Kings series is one of my favorite fantasy series, so I hope I like her Safe Lands books as well.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Abbi! Enjoy reading all of these books. :-D

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

That is a seriously huge stack of books! I have The Dancing Master and The Headmistress of Rosemere too and am really looking forward to reading them! You have some other great books here too that I've read and loved. I hope you love them all!

Here's my STS.

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-Thanks! I hope you enjoy the Safe Lands books too and that you had an awesome Christmas.

Tressa-Thanks! I hope you love your books as well!

Post a Comment