Saturday, December 14, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-thon: Day 5 Update&Day 6 Challenge

The End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram will run from Dec. 9th-22nd

Day 5 Update
Books I Read Today: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Sex and the Single Christian Girl by Marian Jordan Ellis
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 134
Total Books Finished: 4
Total Pages Read: 704

Day 6 Seasonal Reads Challenge
Hosted by Book Briefs

This challenge is to pick a book that you  read in 2013 to recommend for each of the seasons!
(Click on the titles to read my reviews!)

Recommend a book good for a snow day
Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay. This book was really good and would be the perfect book to curl up and read in front of a fire with some hot tea!

Recommend a book good for a rainy day
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin. This was one of my favorite books this year! It sucks you in and gives you an emotional rollercoaster ride but it leaves you with a happy feeling!

Recommend a book good for a beach day
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson. A lighthearted fun read that would be perfect for the beach!

Recommend a book good for a spooky night
Nightmare City by Andrew Klaven. This book is not insanely spooky but it does pull you right in and refuse to release you until the last page!

2 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Nice recommendations! I've only read Dear Mr. Knightley of those four (great pick!), but I do have A Distant Melody in one of my TBR piles. :)

~Amber

Melanie said...

I'm reading Nightmare City right now and it is kind of spooky! No idea where the story is going right now.

My list ~ http://www.christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2013/12/readingcram-read-thon-day-six-challenge.html

Post a Comment