Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Top Ten Best Series Enders

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I had a slight bit of difficulty in choosing which books to use so I ended up making a list of all of the last books in the series on my shelves then crossed off a bunch till I had my favorites off that list. And lastly I only allowed myself one of each author which brought me to my favorite 10 series enders! These aren't in any order!

#1. When A Secret Kills by Lynnette Eason
#2. Sharpshooter in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
#3. Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
#4. True Honor by Dee Henderson
#5. The Big Picture by Jenny B. Jones
#6. The Final Hour by Andrew Klaven
#7. Firethorn by Ronie Kendig
#8. Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
#9. Donovan's Daughter by Lori Wick
#10. A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman


3 comments:

Kate said...

Loved Donovan's Daughter! That whole series was fantastic! Great list! Thanks for sharing.

Abbi Hart said...

Kate-The Californians Series is one of my absolute favorites and I've lost count of how many times I've read them! So good!

Rina's Reading said...

I almost put Donovan's Daughter down! But then I had already found five for the "best" list and didn't want to rewrite anything since it was late... :-)
Here's my TTT.

Post a Comment