Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #89

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I was hoping to read a bit more this week but I was pretty happy with my results! Faking Grace was a reread that was just as good the second time. Rebellious Heart was amazing, and I enjoyed The Others!

What I am currently reading:
I'm almost done with this one and I am enjoying it!

What I hope to read this week:
I'm participating in the Fall into Reading Read-A-Thon and my goal is to read at least 5 of these books but I'm not sure which!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #88
Born of Persuasion by Jessica Dotta
Top Ten Books on My Fall 2013 TBR List
Waiting on Wednesday #80: The Dancing Master
Fired Up by Mary Connealy
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White
Fairchild's Lady by Roseanna M. White
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

I started reading The Courier of Caswell Hall this morning and it is REALLY good so far!

(Also, your comments look different today, and I like that there's a "notify" option. What widget are you using now?)

Abbi Hart said...

Brooke-Awesome! Glad to know that! As for the comments looking different, it just happened so I think it's an update. Another blog I commented on's comment thing changed to this too.

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

This makes me so happy! I've been wishing (for quite a while now!) that there was some sort of notification system to make actually conversing on Blogger easier. Looks like they were working on it and I just needed to be patient. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Brooke-It is pretty awesome and I've been wishing for it too!

Post a Comment