Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Top Ten Books Set in WWII

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's Top Ten was supposed to be Most Intimidating Books but since books really don't intimidate me I decided to instead list some of my favorite books in one of my absolute favorite times to read about, WWII!

#1. A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
#2. A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
#3. Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
#4. Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
#5. Nightingale by Susan May Warren
#6. Marina by Susan May Warren
#7. The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson
#8. Interrupted by Rachel Coker
#9. A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin
#10. Every Storm by Lori Wick

4 comments:

Rel said...

Great list, Abbi, but no Bodie Thoene books?! Have you read them? I have over and over again ;-)

Abbi Hart said...

Rel-No I haven't read any Bodie Thoene books though I have heard good things. Guess I should check them out!

writingsofrosie said...

Abbi, you need to add Small Town Girl by Ann Gabhart to this list! It was awesome. :D I like your choices though! I have GOT to read more of Susan's stuff. Hehehe...

Abbi Hart said...

Rosie-I've seen that book a lot but I didn't realize it was WWII! I will definitely have to check it out!

Post a Comment