Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #81

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Despite my grand plans of getting a bunch of reading done this week I only managed to finish these two, but they were both rather good!

What I am currently reading:
Really enjoying all three of these!

What I hope to read this week:
Same book as last week's "hope to read" hopefully I'll actually get to them this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #80
Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT Pick Up a Book
Anomaly by Krista McGee
Waiting on Wednesday #72: Carolina Gold
Prairie Song by Mona Hodgson

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Grace said...

Yay! You're reading "Bleeding Heart!"

Did you like "The Hero's Lot" better than "A Cast of Stones?"

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-It's really hard to say since I read them rather far apart and with a lot of books in between but I did enjoy it at least as much as A Cast of Stones. They both started a little slower then picked up as the book went on.

Kathy Martin said...

Some weeks are just like that. I hope you enjoy all your books when you get a chance for some reading time. Come see my Monday wrap-up. Have a great reading week.

Greg said...

With Every Letter sounds good, it reminds me of Letters from Skye which I just read in that it's set during WWII and the two leads communicate by letter initially, but with a totally different premise too. Reviews look great too. Hope you like it!

Elizabeth said...

Love your books for this week.

WIDOW OF GETTYSBURG and WITH EVERY LETTER look quite good.

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Grace said...

That was my problem with "A Cast of Stones" - It was hard to get into, but then it got interesting.

Post a Comment