Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

For me a beach read is a fun light book that makes me happy, so usually to hit all of those I turn to YA so this list will mostly be compiled of that genre.

#1. River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
#2. Jenny B. Jones's books
#3. Hollywood Nobody Series by Lisa Samson
#4. Gallagher Girls and Heist Society Series by Ally Carter*
#5. Melanie Dickerson's books
#6. Melody Carlson's teen books
#7. Mary Connealy's books
#8. Shelley Adina's books
#9. Weddings by Bella Series by Janice Thompson
#10. Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare
*Not Christian but clean!

3 comments:

lillylilac said...

Great list, I love the Gallagher Girls, Heist Society and Much ado about Nothing as well.

Grace said...

A light and happy book does fit a beach mood. A book that completely depresses someone or a book that someone has to deeply think about wouldn't fit.

Grace

Unknown said...

Love your list, Abbi! I so want to read the Heist Society series! And I have Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson on my Kindle, I am really looking forward to reading it, hopefully soon! :)

Post a Comment