Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #66

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Yeah I sadly only managed to finish one book this week but I thoroughly loved it!

What I am currently reading:
Loving all three of the fiction books and the non-fiction one is pretty good too!

What I hope to read this week:
If I manage to finish all of the books I'm in the middle of then I'm hoping to get these two done as well!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #65
Top Ten Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
Rescuing Hope by Susan Norris
Waiting on Wednesday #57: On Distant Shores
gods at war by Kyle Idleman

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

detweilermom said...

I always enjoy seeing what you are reading! I usually manage to find at least one book to add to my want list. Happy reading!

Shan said...

I'm such a fan of Jody Hedlund's writing, thanks for reminding me about her new novel.

Post a Comment