Monday, April 29, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Sign-Up!

Bout of Books
Official Blurb
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I absolutely love this read-a-thon and I'm super excited to be participating again! I will put up an official goals post the day before the read-a-thon begins!

2 comments:

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Glad you'll be joining in! I signed up as well ... and am already second-guessing my goal! Looking forward to it though!

Unknown said...

Hello,
I saw that you were doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I've followed you to make sure I get your updates! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out, and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I hope you'll follow my read-a-thon journey. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
Thank you and good luck,
Music Plus Books
- Laura

Post a Comment