Sunday, January 27, 2013

Know Me Better 1/27

Every week Kathy from I Am A Reader Not A Writer posts five questions from her author interview lists and asks us to answer them.


Top 5 songs on your playlist? (I 'm just going to pick first five I see that I'd considered favorites!)
Should've Been Me by Citizen Way
He Said by Group 1 Crew
City on a Hill by Casting Crowns
Fight by Ronnie Freeman
Outta My Mind by Anthem Lights

How much time do you spend reading each week?
I can usually read at least 2-3 books a week and at a hundred pages an hour I'd say I read about 8-9 hours a week!

What is the last thing you Googled?
Reading memes on Fridays

Favorite places to travel?
I don't really travel much, but I'd love to travel to many of the US's historical sites!

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Reading!Or being with friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment