Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #54

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A big fat nothing! Friends and fam were here for the first couple days, then I was sick for the middle ones, and out and about for the last few! I did read just didn't finish any!

What I am currently reading:
Told you I have been reading! Three of these are review books, two are buddy reads, and the last is my non-fiction book. So far so good on all of these!

What I hope to read this week:
I'm really just hoping to be able to finish all of the ones I'm in the middle of!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #53
Bout of Books 6.0 Wrap-Up
Top Ten 2012 Debut Authors
Book Swap at Labor Not in Vain
Waiting on Wednesday #45: Take A Chance on Me
Hurt by Travis Thrasher
Stacking the Shelves #20
Know Me Better 1/20

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment